Rockey4ND USB Dongle
High Performance Software Program Encryption Device
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Protected memory||1000 bytes|
|Interface||USB 1.1, supporte USB2.0|
|Maximum power consumption||50 mA en 5 V|
|Operating temperature||0 à 70°C|
ROCKEY4ND is an advanced software protection system that attaches to the USB port of a computer. Unlike some competing products, ROCKEY4ND is a powerful miniature computer, with a CPU, memory and specialized firmware built-in that allows for a robust interaction with your application.
You may write complex algorithms that are securely stored in the dongle, and then call those algorithms from time-to-time in your application. This method for software protection is strongly recommended and is very dificult to crack,
The ROCKEY4ND API set has been simplied and improved based on experience gained from earlier versions.
The USB device is driverless under Windows, Linux and Mac OS
• USB driverless device
• Provided shell encryption tool
• 1,000 bytes user space
• Provide 64 module control units
• Support for 128 user dened algorithms
• Built-in seed code algorithm
• Standard USB 1.1 device, support USB 2.0 interface
• Support multiple operating systems: Windows 2000/XP to 8.1 / 2012 (32bits & 64bits), Linux and Mac OS.
• Universal unique hardware ID • 2 levels-4 groups (basic password & advanced password) password management
mechanism, i.e. developer password and end-user password
• Hardware implemented random number generator
• Compliant with CE and FCC standards
• Provide multiple software programming interfaces: ASM, ASP/PHP, Delphi, Power Builder, Python, Fortran, Java, RealBasic, Oracle, SQL2000, FoxPro, VB, VBA, VC, C# and VB.NET etc.